Academy of Real Estate invites you to participate in the annual Capacity building conference “Warehouse management”. It will take place on April 24, 2015 at ARTPLAY (10, Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya str., Moscow). The leading experts will discuss the most acute problems of owners and management companies, share experience and find solutions for warehouse management in the times of crisis.
The event is organized by: Academy of Real Estate (ARE), supported by PROEstate Events and the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers.
Each owner of warehouse property is interested to get stable income, retain tenants in the times of crisis, optimize operational costs, decrease project prime cost.
The program will also include information about the current tendencies in:
- tenant needs (location, size, format)
- rent rates, bonuses for tenants
- conditions of rent agreements
- forecasts for warehousing market 2015
- staff optimization
- new equipment: to buy, or nor not to buy
- taxes: cadastral value of land plots
- Vyacheslav Holopov, Partner and Director for Office and Warehouse Property of Knight Frank Russian and CIS
- Ilia Pronichkin, Head of the tenants’ department of MLP
- Aleksander Perfiliev, Commercial Director of Warehouse and Industrial property of Accent Property Menagement;
- Olga Mironova, Commercial Director of Dega Group;
- Aleksander Mamunin, Commercial Director Александр Мамунин, коммерческий директор направления индустриальной недвижимости компании PPF;
- Ekaterina Leksina, Head of Marketing Department of FM-Kraft Management company
- Artem Pichugov, MRICS, Head of Management department of Radius Group
- Aleksander Kuzin, Senior Consultant of Warehouse and Industrial property of CBRE
- Sergey Kazinets, Partner of the law firm AVELAN
- Olga Gavrilova, Deputy Director for work with clients of MD company
To learn more about the event please visit the web-site: http://pro-conference.ru/en/