Stability of warehouse property market – is it for real?
During the previous 2-3 years warehouse property market showed steady development: having strong demand for warehouse areas, and allowing developers to increase rental rate and launch new warehouse projects. In 2014 the situation has changed: more complicated negotiations, lower rental rate, less active growth of warehouse property.
New strategies relevant for the changing market will be discussed during PROEstate 2014 conference program: Roundtable discussion: stability of warehouse property market – is it for real?
Themes for discussion:
- Developers strategy: maintain success of projects at the situation of instable market
- Factors influencing prices of warehouse lease and purchase
- Warehouse as an investment project, market supply
- Rented space: optimal use and development, advantages of subrenting
- Warehouses in regions: peculiarities of demand and supply
Egor Dorofeev, partner, head of warehousing, industrial real estate and land relations of Cushman & Wakefield
Oleg Mamaev, executive director of PNK group
Vladislav Ryabov, partner, regional director of warehousing, industrial real estate and land relations of Colliers International