PROEstate Events and the training center Academy of Real Estate, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, are announcing
Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development in Yaroslavl
Date: February 06, 2019
Time: 11.00 – 18.00
Venue: Park Inn By Radisson Yaroslavl Hotel
Address: Yaroslavl, Pavlika Morozova str., 3Б
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE
Registration is required
The Federal Real Estate Summit PRO Development is a project about local issues and urban development in Russian regions. This is a new format, which convenes professional community to discuss the most currently central topics on a countrywide scale. The Summit core purpose is to
- provide investment and development opportunities to the regional cities of Russia,
- figure out financing tools and sources,
- discuss urban planning regulations and housing politics,
- determine the most promising trends for infrastructure and residential and public landscaping,
- find progressive strategies in rapidly changing business environment,
- develop new formats of properties,
- talk about housing challenges and customer demand formation in the region,
- share modern project management practices.
11:00 – 11:45 Registration
11:45 – 12:00 Welcome speech from regional and city authorities
12:00 – 14:00 Part I. Plenary session «Urban planning priorities in the challenging market»
- The investment climate for developers in Yaroslavl. What projects are worth investing?
- Are the opportunities of the region utilized properly and what are the conditions for essential development?
- Key issues of the local real estate market and possible solutions.
- What are the current changes in construction industry in Yaroslavl? Achievements and goals for the near future.
- New urban planning regulations – a year later: positive aspects and reasons for adjustments. Are the updated rules integrated into the existing market structure?
- Measures to support developers: What are the opportunities for developers and investors?
- Legislative initiatives to support essential regional projects.
- Social and transport infrastructure: strategies for quality transformations.
Ilya Piskulin, Director, Consultin Agency Etazhi consulting
Svetlana Zueva, Director of the Institute for the Development of Strategic Initiatives
Aleksey Ignatyev, Dean of the Architecture and Construction Faculty of the Yaroslavl State Technical University
14:00 – 14:30 Coffee break
14:30 – 16:30 Part II. Panel discussion «Technologies for sustainable development»
- Housing development dynamics in Yaroslavl. Trends and factors indicating the housing sector in the region.
- How to adjust consumer demand within the predicted prices increase and complete shared construction system abolishment? Possible and reasonable compromise in pricing.
- What are the most popular concepts, formats, layouts and areas of apartments for the nearest 3-5 years? What quality parameters are crucial for the buyer?
- Residential projects in the turbulent market – what are the landmarks for the industry professionals today?
- Project financing within the new rules – where to find available assets?
- Property promotion strategies: what is the minimum set to increase sales?
Olga Shirokova, Director for consulting and sales management departments Knight Frank
16:30 – 18:00 Cocktail reception
How it was before:
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2019 (Rostov-on-Don)
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2018 (Perm)
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2018 (Ufa)
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2018 (Yaroslavl)
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2018 (Krasnodar)
- Federal Real Estate Summit – PRO Development 2018 (Rostov-on-Don)
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 309
Speakers’ participation in the business program:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304