Proestate Events invites you to participate in an annual discussion
“Development and construction in Leningrad oblast“
Date: February 26, 2015
Venue: Palkin restaurant, Nevsky pr., 47, St. Petersburg
Organized by: PROEstate Events
Supported by: the Leningrad oblast government, the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers
09.30 – 10.00 Participants’ registration
10.00 – 12.30 Part I. Anti-recession plan for developers
Themes for discussion:
- Regional urban planning policy: authorities and business preserving positive social-economic development.
- Entry into force of the Federal law №45-OZ “On redistribution of powers of Leningrad oblast authorities and local authorities of Leningrad oblast in the sphere of urban planning.”
– Powers of the Committee for Architecture and City Planning and the State Construction Supervision and Expertise Department of Leningrad oblast
– Powers of the municipal authorities
– What impact will the changes have on the construction companies?
- Long-term startegy of Leningrad oblast development: results of the year and future plans.
- Public Private Partnership Projects (construction of toll roads, social infrastructure and sport complexes)
- Transport system sustainability of Leningrad oblast: how to establish it and who will pay?
12.30 – 13.15 Coffee break
13.15 – 14.45 Part II. Match-making: New concepts of integrated development in Leningrad oblast
Presentation of investment projects