PROEstate Events and Academy of Real Estate, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, are inviting you to take part in the cocktail-conference
FRESH MARKETING MEETING «no more place for the old school»
Date: 07 June 2019
Time: 14:30 – 18:30
Audience: developers, property owners, marketing directors and managers, sales and promotion specialists in real estate, consultants, brokers, facility managers, advertising, branding, creative, digital, Internet and PR-agencies professionals.
Generation Z is getting adult rapidly, but there is still no final understanding, how to work with them and may they become clients for developers and brokerage agencies. No matter how different opinions may be, but all market professionals agree on one thing: you should speak with the audience the same language.
As soon as digitalization goes into all life spheres of the youngest millennials, marketing strategies go along with their values. How to cross the bridge into the digital era, say the industry experts: marketing experts of specialized agencies and development companies, startupers, digital strategists and programmers.
14:30 – 15:00 Welcome & registration
15:00 – 17:30 Panel discussion «Total digitalization»
- The way to the heart of generation Z is through the smart-phone, isn’t it? Who managed to establish contact with this audience? How to do it in 5-10 years?
- The market is going to total digitalization. Is it necessary and is there demand for online real estate transactions?
- «Your shopping basket is empty»: online apartment sale – myth or reality? When should we wait for the first online apartment stores? If they come, how will it affect on sales and costs of brokerage services?
- Some law issues. What stages of apartment sale can not be carried out online today and how to change it? Lawyers’ comments.
- Website or landing page — what does a residential project need?
- Why do developers need mobile applications?
- Big Data to help the sales. How did Homeapp appeared and why it’s not a CIAN?
- Analysis of effective brokerage instruments: «Domclick», «N-Market.pro». How do digital “helpers” help to realtors? Do they open new opportunities or lead to unpleasant competition between users?
- No way: what digital marketing tools haven’t got roots in real estate and what are completely hopeless.
Evgenia Goncharova, CEO Advertising agency “Network communications”
Elena Gogoberidze, PR-Director “BEST-Novostroy”
Valery Kuznetsov, Commercial Director “RBI”
Olga Zhivikina, Head of Internet projects “Kalinka Group”
17:30 – 18:30 Cocktail-networking
How it was last year:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 310
+8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
Information support and media accreditation:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext.308
Speakers in the business program:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 306