ARE, PROEstate Events with participation of the Committee for Investment of St. Petersburg,
supported by the Guild of Property Managers and Developers are honored to invite you to
the ХII traditional Christmas Summit in St. Petersburg.
St. Petersburg Christmas Summit has become the anticipated networking event topping the year. This is the prime venue to discuss most important events and projects of the ending year and share seasons’ greetings with colleagues, clients and partners.
Date: December 18
Time: 11.30 – 19.30
Venue: Hotel Hermitage (The Official State Hermitage Museum Hotel), Pravdy st. 10
11.30 – 12.00 Registration, coffee
12.00 – 14.30 Central discussion
Moderator: Anastasiya Yasinskaya, Editor-in-chief of Real estate and construction in St. Petersburg
Reality Session. Authorities and business: steps for interaction
- St. Petersburg investment strategy: main events to increase investment attractiveness of the city. City investment opportunities vs investors’ needs
Irina Babiuk, Head of the Committee for Investment, St. Petersburg
Mikhail Voziyanov, President-elect of the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, General Director of YIT St. Petersburg
- Strategy 2030 vs St. Petersburg investment strategy
Anatoly Kotov, Chairman of Committee for Economic Policy and Strategic Planning, St. Petersburg
Oleg Barkov, General Director, Hansa Group
- Social infrastructure in projects of integrated development: a burden or a norm? Do tax preferences influence development of social infrastructure?
Mikhail Demidenko*, Chairman of the Committee for Construction
Dmitry Hodkevich, Head of “LSR. Real estate – North-West”
Forecast Session. Inner potential for business development in a changed environment
- Investment and other opportunities in changed economic environment. 1998 – 2008 – 2014: similarities and differences.Aleksander Sharapov, Vice-president of the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, President of NAI Becar
- Pension funds fit for investment. Aleksander Olkhovsky, Vice-president, Managing Director, VTB Bank
- Juridiсal trends of 2015: reversive. Maiya Petrova, Partner, law firm Borenius Russia
- Positive sides of crisis: focus on quality. Lev Margolin, Director for construction, MirLand Development
- New concept of a project in a historical city center. Is it possible to preserve historical value and make the project economically attractive? Maksim Levchenko, Managing Partner of FORTGROUP
Traditional charity auction of Christmas ideas
Conducted by Andrey Stepanenko, General Director of the Auction House of the Russian Federation OJSC, President of the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers
14.30 – 15.00 Coffee break
15.00 – 17.30 Navigating Session: Commercial property: who leads the market today?
Moderator: Oleg Barkov, General Director, Hansa Group
Co-moderator: Liudmila Reva, Director of ASTERA an alliance member of BNP Pairbas Real Estate
- Retail property
Anna Nikandrova, Regional Director of Retail Department of Colliers International
Aleksander Lapin, Director for OK Group property management
- Office property
Nikolay Pashkov, General Director of Knight Frank Saint-Petersburg
Irina Anisimova, Head of Nevskaya Ratusha project
- Industrial property
Andrey Amosov, Head of JLL office in St. Petersburg
Residential property: cautious optimism
- Comfortable living environment: modern architectural and space planning solutions for integrated development.
- Negative factors affecting residential property demand. How to predict them and neutralize?
- Investment in residential development. Non-standard forms and non-standard approaches
Olga Trosheva, Head of consulting center, Peterburgskaya Nedvizhimost
Konstantin Kovalev, First Deputy Director General of Pioneer Group, St. Petersburg
17.30 – 19.00 Christmas cocktail. Christmas lottery of the First charity fund.
The raised funds will be used for sports and play grounds, including the play grounds for children with limited abilities. The play grounds will be built near hospitals, rehabilitation centers, parks and other public recreation areas of St. Petersburg.
+7 (812) 640 60 70, 337 50 00