VII Cannes Session of Investor’s Club at MIPIM 2015
PPP Road Map in Russia: investment potential of the new economic model
Venue: Stand R 33.13, Riviera Hall, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Date and time: March 11, 2015 at 13:00 – 15:00
Organized by: The Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers
Supported by: PROEstate Events, Academy of Real Estate (ARE)
Target audience: Investors, owners of private business, assets owners, authorities, representatives of local authorities and government institutions, top-managers and heads of development, construction and consulting companies, representatives of investment trusts, banking sector and financial institutes.
13.00 – 14.00 Part 1: Balance of interaction: PPP for efficient investment solutions
PPP as the basis of the country investment potential growth.
- PPP today: types of programs, projects in Russia, regional policy and experience.
- Stimulating factors and obstacles on the way to PPP successful development in the new economic environment. Strong pints and bottlenecks, risks for investors.
- Matching interests of business and authorities: patterns of interaction between partners, synergetic solutions for productive cooperation.
- Governmental initiatives of PPP programs motivating private investment.
- Financial models for efficient PPP projects. Distribution of responsibilities.
- International experience: examples of successful PPP projects.
14.00 – 15.00 Part 2. Projects for investment
Presentations of PPP programs and projects to potential investors – participants of Investor’s Club:
- Investment potential of the RF regions and initiatives for PPP projects development.
- PPP programs planned in the RF regions.
- Terms of projects’ implementation.
Among invited speakers: the RF regional authorities, participants of PPP projects.
To participate in the conference program: