Dates: June 26 – July 2, 2015
Venue: Los Angeles
Organized by: Academy of real estate (ARE)
Partner: BOMA International
Supported by: the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, PROEstate Events
- innovative solutions in development of commercial and residential real estate in big cities
- efficient work and income increase of a management company
- new technologies for sustainable buildings
- building potential: see it and benefit from it
RGMD target participants: heads of ambitious management and development companies.
Study tour program includes:
- BOMA Every Building Conference and Expo – visit to exhibition and all events
- BOMA educational seminar
- Visit to the most prominent real estate projects
- Evening events: Welcome Party, hosted by BOMA Greater Los Angeles ; TOBY® Awards Program and Banquet
STUDY TOUR PROGRAM
June 26, Friday
Arrival in Los-Angeles, transfer to hotel****
June 27, Saturday
Introductory sightseeing tour (LA landmarks, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, etc.)
June 28, Sunday BOMA Every Building Opening day
Visit to large-scale mixed-use projects:
- Metropolis – a mixed-use megaproject with architects or management company.
- L.A. Live – an entertainment complex in the South Park District of Downtown Los Angeles, California. The complex includes theatre, concert hall, hotels and residence, restaurants and movie complex.
15.0 – 18.00 BOMA Every Building Expo & Grand Opening Celebration – walk around the exhibition, meet with companies
18.00 Welcome Party, hosted by BOMA Greater Los Angeles
June 29, Monday Quality Measured by Buildings – 360 Performance
09.00 – 10.30 Monday General Session: The Revitalization of Downtown LA
Visit to LA downtown landmarks:
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- the Broad museum
- The Bloc – a mixed use urban redevelopment in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
- Wilshire Grand Center project – a 335-meter (1,100 ft) skyscraper under construction in the Financial District of Downtown Los Angeles, California. The building will be part of a mixed-use hotel, retail, observatory and office complex, expected to revitalize downtown Los Angeles and the area surrounding the building.
Seminar with BOMA International
Theme: real estate management, work with tenants, efficient buildings
18.00 – 19.00 TOBY® Awards Reception
19.00 – 22.00 TOBY® Awards Program and Banquet
July 1, Wednesday
Site visits future life and work styles:
1. LA Cleantech Incubator is the City of Los Angeles’s official cleantech business incubator created to accelerate the development of cleantech start-ups by offering plug & play office space, CEO coaching and mentoring, and access to a growing network of experts and capital. The La Kretz Innovation Campus home cleantech demonstration centers, labs, conference facilities, work force training facilities, space for more mature cleantech companies.
2. Redevelopment project by Linear City Development The Elysian – Residential building, including 24/7 fitness center, cabanas, Outdoor BBQ, yoga deck, free Wi-Fi access in the common areas, large lobby.
3. The Skid Row Housing Trust social housing for veterans, homeless. Financing, management, technologies
July 2 – 4, Thursday
Transfer and flight back to Moscow OR Optional program in LA or San Francisco (including visit to Independence Day celebration)
July 5, Sunday
Flight to Russia
+7 (495) 668-09-37
+7 (812) 640-60-70
To learn more about the program:
+7 (812) 640-60-70
To become a partner:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, доб. 101