PROEstate Events and the training center Academy of Real Estate ARE, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers and Moscow Investors Association, are announcing the Russian Coworking Conference
Date: 20 February 2019
Time: 11:00 – 16:00
Venue: MEETING POINT
Address: Moscow, Okhotny Ryad str., 2, 9 entrance, 5th floor, conference hall “Moscow”
Audience: investors, developers, representatives of banks and investment funds, real estate finance experts, representatives of government, ministries and departments, managing strategic and financial planning, consultants, realtors and brokers, FM specialists, lawyers, representatives of regional business and production companies, interested in business development.
11:00 – 11:30 Registration of participants
11:30 – 13:30 Expert panel “Coworking “a-la Russe”: some special features of the national model»
- Some analytics about the service formats: typology, market capacity, development dynamics, trends.
- What does determine the demand for alternative office spaces? How and in what directions will the segment develop in the nearest future?
- Coworking as a core of employment: Russian experience of social projects within the “state – business” partnership.
- What international trends are the most applicable to the Russian mentality specifics? Favorite formats and concepts of coworkings.
- What services does coworking tenant need? The optimal and cost-efficient set of options.
- Some aspects to pay attention to while making a coworking.
- What services should be automated to secure non-stop functioning of coworking? What are the costs and benefits?
- How to get visitors: loyalty programs, discounts, promotions, bonuses, etc.
13:30 – 14:00 Business lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Business workshop “Some arithmetic figures about the agile office”
- How to make coworking a profitable business? What does its profitability depend on?
- Financial risks to consider while making a new project.
- Profitability components: what does generate revenue in agile offices? What principles and parameters do make impact on the cost of rent?
- Sources for additional dividends: what products and services can be provided at coworking to increase its profitability?
- Customer service price: how much does “the ready workplace” cost to the coworking operator? How to make a smart operating costs system?
- Mechanisms for maintenance and operation costs optimization. What should be provided to stay profitable?
- Sharing costs: how to work smart with the asset amortization and expendable materials? Recommendations from professionals.
The history of the event:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 309
Speakers in the business program:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304