PROEstate Events and Academy of Real Estate (ARE), supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers and Moscow Investors Association, are inviting to the V Annual Real Estate Finance Summit – PROFin!
Date: February 28, 2019
Time: 11:00 – 16:00
Venue: Sheraton Palace Hotel
Address: Moscow, 1-ya Tverskaya-Yamskaya str., 19, 2 floor, hall «Moscow»
Audience: investors, developers, representatives of banks and investment funds, real estate finance experts, representatives of government, ministries and departments, managing strategic and financial planning, consultants, realtors and brokers, FM specialists, lawyers, representatives of regional business and production companies, interested in business development.
11:00 -11:30 Registration of participants
11:30 – 13:30 Plenary session “Project financing – readiness check”
- Construction industry without shared construction system: obstacles and barriers during the transformation period. What are the “test drive” results?
- Construction at the banks’ expenses: global experience and Russian cases.
- How to ensure housing business continuity during the transformation period?
- Contrary to the fears and stereotypes: key aspects of the project financing and possible positive thinking viewpoints.
- Is banking system ready to proper work with escrow accounts? What are the risks for the banking sector?
- Under what conditions and what rates do banks agree to finance construction projects? Currently available programs for developers.
- How to use correctly Pension fund tools? Under what conditions borrowed assets may generate profit to the construction business?
- How to “protect” the project? Financial and economic analysis and investment risks evaluation – typical mistakes made by developers.
- Insurance as one of the tools to reduce project risks. Measures to minimize negative effects.
- Forms of project financing as an alternative to banking products.
13:30 – 14:00 Business lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Panel discussion “FinTech in Real Estate: new dimension technologies”
- FinTech as a revolutionary phenomenon in the financial world structure. How does it work?
- Advantages of innovative network business model over traditional technologies.
- What does FinTech offer to the real estate market today?
- What opportunities and products can upgrade industry and bring development business to a new quality level?
- Financial and technological start-ups in real estate – what to start from and how to develop?
- Crowdfunding as a tool to attract additional investments to development projects. What you should know to use it efficiently?
- Classification and principles of venture financing of construction projects.
How it was before:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304