PROEstate Events and Academy of Real Estate, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers and Moscow Investors Association invite to
IV Annual Real Estate Finance Summit – PROFIN!
Date: February 28, 2018
Time: 11:00 – 16:00
Venue: Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow
Address: Moscow, Kutuzovsky prospect, 2/1
The main issue of the event: Financing model in the current market: strategies on the inevitable measures background
11:00 – 11:00 Participants’ registration
11:30 – 13:30 Part I. Plenary session «Development by new rules: matters of the transition»
- Financing of real estate property
- Transferring from the Shared construction participation model to the Project financing model – perspectives for the urban development
- Step by step transferring from the Shared construction participation model. Adaptation mechanisms to the new law conditions.
- How the cancellation of Shared construction participation model will impact to the developers and business environment in general? How balance of power on market will change?
- Is banking system ready for changes? Loan conditions for new construction projects taking into account possible project risks.
- How will new loan mechanism work? From what components will grow the final cost of the loan?
- Project financing dilemma: simple financing model VS expensive loans and increase of projects’ cost – what is the reality?
- What banking rate might be acceptable for developers to provide affordable square meter without reducing marginality?
13:30 – 14:00 Business lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Part II. Expert panel «Management of the Project Economics – from all possible points of view»
- Financing models of developers’ projects in modern Russia: the most efficient sources and mechanisms, except shared construction participation model
- Alternative property financing models – are they effective and could they replace bank crediting properly?
- How to get non-banking assets? Algorithms for cooperation with funds, private and strategic investors and other sources
- Private investments. What property segments are the most promising from the private capital investment point of view?
- From concept to profit: how to make project profitable in unpredictable economic conditions?
- How to minimize financial ricks throughout the whole investment phase of the project?
- Promising strategies and tactics that can provide the developer efficient operational management. Insurance and tax regulation
- Financial process automatization: contemporary IT solutions for assets and risk management
- Blockchain technology in real estate: current experience and prospects for further development of a new payments system in Russia. Legal status of the crypto currency and the existing regulatory mechanisms
+7 (495) 651-61-05, (ext. 307)
+7 (495) 651-61-05, (ext. 301)
+7 (495) 651-61-05, (ext. 305)
+7 (495) 651-61-05, (ext. 304)