Date: February 20, 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Belorusskaya
Address: Moscow, 3-aya Yamskogo Polya street, 26
The drop in shoppers’ actvoty has become a reality. At least two factors are at work: reduced paying capacity of an average visitor and a rational choice – online shopping versus time spent in a shoping mall. Solutions for retail property developers and shopping & entertainment center managers will be discussed by the leading experts within the practical conference “Retail Property Management”.
11:00 – 11:30 Registration of participants
11:30 – 13:30 Part I – Panel discussion. Reality-driven strategy: from consumerism to common sense
- Threats and opportunities of the post-crisis situation for retail sector
- Retail properties in the context of global trends and innovations
- Local shopping centers in the built-up areas: points for alternatives and transformations
- New preferences and behavior of shoppers. What “future magnets” should developer think about?
- Fashion for the retail & entertainment centers. Successful mix of functions
- Traffic drivers: tenants generating the customers’ influx
- “Attractive traps” – innovative infrastructure and services
- Non-standard tenants: how to find and benefit from their presence
13:30 – 14:00 Coffee break
14:00 – 16:00 Part II – Business practicum. Master plan for the mall: stabilization and growth algorithms
- Efficiency indicators: what you need to know about the business of your tenants and what to keep under control?
- Short-term contract relations: possibilities and advantages
- Practical advice for tenant relations: problem zones and solutions
- Marketing of customer preferences: tools and practices for staying on top
- Big-data: data collection and processing. Technologies for correct analysis and flexible solutions
- Shopping mall audit: optimize budget – stabilize revenues. What expenses can and should be cut?
- Is advertising still the driver of retail? Result-oriented shopping center promotion
- Facility management secrets: can it mitigate design omissions and optimize operating costs?
8 (495) 651-61-05, add. 307
Partners and sponsors:
8 (495) 651-61-05, add. 301
Information partners and media :
+7 (495) 651-61-05, add. 305
8 (495) 651-61-05, add. 304