PROEstate Events and Academy of Real Estate, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, invite to practical conference «New formats of properties: Coworking & Co»
Date: March 20, 2018.
Venue: MEETING POINT
Address: Moscow, Okhotny ryad street 2, 9. front door, 5. floor, conference hall.
11:00 – 11:30 Registration of participants
11:30 – 13:30 Part I. Analytical session «Coworking boom as a signal of market transformation»
- Trend lines in development of property formats
- Key figures of coworking market in Moscow and future directions
- Why coworking spaces are interesting to investors and what are the advantages against the related property formats?
- Attractive features of the Moscow market to the international corporations
- Coworking centers and office services for different types of corporations
- Coworking categories in Russia and abroad. Is there any danger to mix the formats?
- Some suggestions for alternative office spaces
- Government support in popularization of new formats. Moscow and Moscow region experience.
- Opportunities for coworking development in regions.
13:30 – 14:00 Business lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Part II. Practical session «Coworking – is a successful investment»
- What Moscow districts are the most promising for alternative office formats?
- Target audience for coworking
- Coworking business model features: sales revenue stabilization. Advantage of network business model.
- Additional services for residents to keep business sustainable
- Design secrets for coworking spaces: «Instagram-style» design, «agile» design, office-transformers
- Coworking spaces in shopping malls. Specific features and self-presentation
- Coworking integration to developer’s projects. Is it possible to create new successful spaces in a new residential area?
- Coworking-center promotion
- IT-systems and Apps for coworking
16:00 – 17:30 Sight tour in business space «Meeting Point Red Square»
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
Information support and media accreditation:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
Speakers’ participation to the business program:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304