The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) and Academy of Real Estate (ARE) are inviting you to the international training course «Effective FM Professional»
Date: 29 November – 01 December 2018.
Time: 09:00 – 18.00
Who should attend?
- Senior Facilities Managers or experienced junior FMs who aspire to that position
- Those considering the BIFM Level 4 qualification
- Those wanting to refresh or assess their knowledge of the FM Professional Standards
- A better understanding of the role of a Senior Facilities Professional in strategy development, setting service requirements, procurement, stakeholder and risk management
- Techniques for managing FM operations at a senior level, FM management systems, performance management, finance and resource management, motivating staff and ensuring delivery
- Ways of maintaining effective FM operations including key performance indicators (KPIs), continuous improvement, problem solving, prevention measures and corrective actions
- Project management and change management techniques
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) was founded in 1993.
BIFM is the professional body for facilities management, we support professionals across the world in attaining, developing and maintaining essential skills in the discipline of facilities management.
Our Mission: The professional body responsible for promoting excellence in facilities management for the benefit of practitioners, the economy and society. BIFM as a part of the global organization Glorax FM is also developing standards for the FM field.
With BIFM as a facilities management professional you can build your skillset and develop professionally to achieve all-round excellence in facilities management.
Whether it’s to help deliver outstanding FM in your current role or to reach long-term career goals, we can support you throughout your FM career.
- Get professional recognition
- Develop skills
BIFM first time in Russia in partnership with the training center Academy of Real Estate (ARE) are announcing course «Effective FM Professional».
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT INTRODUCTION
BIFM has formally adopted the definition of Facility management (FM).
“FM – Facility Management – Organizational function which integrates people, place and process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.”
Facilities management encompasses multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon people and the workplace.
Effective facilities management, combining resources and activities, is vital to the success of any organization. At a corporate level, it contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives. On a day-to day level, effective facilities management provides a safe and efficient working environment, which is essential to the performance of any business – whatever its size and scope.
Within this fast-growing discipline, facilities management professionals have extensive responsibilities for providing, maintaining and developing myriad services. These range from property strategy, space management and communications infrastructure to building maintenance, administration and contract management.
What do you get at the training course?
Intensive course program offers a comprehensive set of competencies and tools to use them to achieve strategic objectives and ensure long-term success in your business. Upon successful passing of the exam after completing the course participants receive a certificate “Assessed CPD certificate” or Certificate of Professional Development.
Is it for you?
This course is for you if you are in a senior FM role looking to assess your knowledge and build on your existing skillset, or you are an experienced junior FM looking to aspire to a more senior position.
What will you learn during 3-day training course?
You will cover the following topics:
Quality and Stakeholder Management; Part 1, 2 and 3
- understanding stakeholder objectives, requirements and value
- managing stakeholder relationships
- customer feedback and continuous improvement
Policy Implementation and Change; Part 1 and 2
- FM organizational and service requirements, targets and objectives
- project management and change management techniques
Property Asset Management
- managing property and fixed assets
Finance and Procurement; Part 1 and 2
- procuring FM goods and services
- financial, budget and resource management
- meeting FM compliance, risk and business continuity requirements
Service Delivery; Part 1 and 2
- ensuring the delivery of FM service provisions
- problem solving, prevention measures and corrective actions
People; Part 1 and 2
- HR and the facilities manager
- motivate, manage and develop FM teams
- facilities management systems and key performance indicators
The above topics will be split in to three days, (day one – Strategy Development, day two – Managing Performance, day three – Sustainable Success)and help you better understand your role, identify competency areas and acknowledge areas for further study.
Learning techniques within this course
- instructor led discussion
- group workshops
- written exercises
- set reading
- action planning
- individual exercises
- comprehensive course handbook
- profiling tools for yourself
- profiling tools for others
- document templates
- process flow charts
- equivalent to 18 hours CPD
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 303