Academy of Real Estate (ARE) and PROEstate Events, supported by the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, are announcing the III annual practical conference «Management of retail property»
Academy of Real Estate (ARE) – is the core training and knowledge center for real estate market professionals. ARE Certificate is recognized by our world-acknowledged partners: IREM, CCIM RICS, BOMA.
Date: February 12, 2019
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Venue: Meeting Point White Gardens
Address: Moscow, Lesnaya str., 7, Business center «White Gardens»,11 floor, hall Avangard
11.00 – 11.30 Registration
11.30 – 13.30 Part I . Expert panel “Strategies for the best practice maintenance, operation and rental of premises”
Themes for discussion:
- Where the segment of retail property is going? Are there some reserves for development and what areas have potential?
- Retail property from the modern society’s point of view – where does the consumer go? What is the current supply, which forms demand today?
- Modern shopping center – is it a a full-service infrastructure complex or a “box for trade”? What content and services guarantee a constant consumer flow and bring the best revenue?
- When is the right time to think about the upgrading of the shopping center? What you should do with the unprofitable project? How to determine the scale of the necessary changes and what to start from?
- Take care, competitors! – How to define YOUR PARTICULAR NICHE and make a successful project? Special concepts and solutions to make the shopping mall unique and popular
- From traffic to conversion: modern mechanisms for consumer demand management
- BIG DATA will help you! – how to explore the environment and draw the right conclusions? Methods for proper statistical data processing
- Technologies for long-term relationships with customers through innovations and multi-channel strategies
- Manage to succeed: ways to increase shopping mall profit with a fixed budget. Working solutions cases
13.30 – 14.00 Lunch
14.00 – 16.00 Part II. Business-battle “Talk about rental relations honestly”
Representatives of developers and shopping malls’ tenants will meet to discuss topical cooperation issues and, based on common interests, to develop an effective formula of synergy, that will provide market participants successful mutually beneficial cooperation.
Themes for discussion:
- Who makes the rules in the shopping mall? Is a compromise possible and how to achieve it?
- Building a rental relationship – is it a developer’s or a tenant’s obligation?
- What does the developer expect from the shopping mall tenant?
- What does the tenant expect from the developer?
- Contract relationship: how to hear each other?
- Areas of mutual interests for the developer and the tenant?
- How to manage creative cooperation to develop successful business together?
- Coalition loyalty programs as a powerful tool to attract customers: how to distribute responsibilities and what do the organizers get from these activities?
How it was in 2017 and 2018:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
Speakers’ participation in the business program:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304