Date: April, 11, 2018
Time: 09:00 – 13:30
Venue: Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow
Address: Moscow, Kutuzovsky prospect 2/1, building 1
09:30 – 10:00 Registration
10:00 – 11:30 Part I – Panel discussion. Simple solutions for efficient projects
- How the countryside real estate sector is changing nowadays? Current supply and demand structure
- Problems, which slow down the low-rise residential projects
- The best low-rise residential complex from the consumer’s point of view: what are the priorities for the customer today?
- Compact apartments weathering economic turbulence
- Optimal lay-out solutions: ergonomic design for standard low-rise multi-family buildings
- Innovations and design know-how to reduce construction costs
11:30 – 12:00 Coffee-break
12:00 – 13:30 Part II – Discussion. Laws and regulations in low-rise housing
- Legal regulations for the low-rise housing: what are the challenges for current market?
- Design, construction and maintenance aspects of low-rise complexes
- An apartment or single-family house? The legal status aspects of the property
- The legal status of low-rise multi-family buildings – what are the amendments about and how to regulate them?
- Legislative initiatives for the low-rise housing development: federal and special target-oriented programs
- How the Shared construction agreements’ cancellation will impact the low-rise housing development?
- The participation is free of charge upon preliminary registration. Number of places is limited.
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 309
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
Speakers’ participation in the business program:
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304