PROEstate Events, supported by the Academy of Real Estate and the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers, is announcing the cocktail-conference
FRESH MARKETING MEETING – «Star» endorsement in real estate promotion
Date: 20 June 2018
Time: 13:30 – 20:30
Venue: Hybrid space Tablitsa
Address: Moscow, Novoslobodskaya street, 16
Testimonials have been effectively used in marketing for as long as marketing has existed. Testimonials are incredibly effective when believed to be true. Though it is a challenge to make the audience believe that testimonials presented in commercials are truly given by the real people and are not fabricated. Even so, reviews and case studies about testimonials are still considered by most marketing experts to be the most effective means of marketing and gaining brand trust.
There are a number of advantages to using celebrities in advertising. Celebrities are often very effective tool of marketing communication because they command lot of attention and are known nationally & even internationally. Consumers naturally get the attitude, “If the product is good enough for him or her, it’s good enough for me.”
Celebrity endorsements have proven to be very successful also because of increasing consumerism and the purchase of an endorsed product turns mostly into a status symbol.
In the updated format of the Fresh Marketing Meeting – enjoying relaxed summer atmosphere and fresh mojito cocktail – we will talk about the role of celebrities in real estate marketing and try to make it clear:
- how does celebrity endorsement influence on the developer projects’ promotion,
- is it worth doing in spite of its relatively high-budget,
- what are the “Star advertisement” formats,
- what are the celebrity endorsed promotion mechanics,
- what are the KPI for the promotion campaign evaluation.
13:30 – 14:00 Cocktail reception
14:00 – 16:00 Part I. Celebrity in development – to be or not to be?
- Celebrity marketing as a tool for brand development and for the increasing of consumer confidence. How does it work in the real estate?
- What are the most effective cases for the “Star” endorsement?
- How to find “the right” hero?
- How to “use the Star” within 30 seconds: some secrets for the successful video commercial
- Pros and cons of celebrity marketing. Some important nuances to know.
- Agreement with the “Star”: must-have, mutual terms and possible risks.
16:00 – 16:30 Cocktail break
16:30 – 18:30 Part II. «Star» arithmetic and formats of the effective collaboration
- IT-tools and home page visit analytics
- Event marketing endorsed by celebrities – is it worth the cost?
- New residential complexes in TV series and talk-shows – cost & implementation
- Property marketing through the “Star account” in social media
- Celebrity marketing on low budget – is it possible? Social projects experience and barter stories
18:30 – 20:30 Cocktail-networking
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304