Progressive growth points
Date: May 29, 2018
Time: 11:00 – 18:00
Venue: Hilton Garden Inn Ufa Riverside Hotel
Address: Ufa, Aksakova str., 4
11:00 – 11:45 Registration
11:45 – 12:00 Welcome speech from regional and city authorities
12:00 – 14:00 Part I. Plenary session «Evolution of city management»
- Investment potential of Ufa and Bashkortostan Republic for development projects
- Measures of governmental support for developers. Main interaction principals between business and regional authorities
- Development in commuting towns and potential for the urban agglomeration development
- Integrated development of territories: influence of infrastructure construction on developers’ production plan
- What real estate sectors are investment-attractive for federal investors and companies from other regions
- How to secure project financing and reduce investment risks
- Cancellation of shared construction agreement: how do developers prepare for the new project financing rules?
- Alternative residential property financing formats besides the shared construction agreement
- Chances for the rental apartments and non-commercial residential property. What developers can manage production in terms of these programs?
14:00 – 14:30 Coffee break
14:30 – 16:30 Part II. Panel discussion «Market evolution: promising development models and strategies»
- What real estate sectors and niches are investment-attractive in Ufa
- Integrated development of territories: potential and regional realization issues
- Points of growth for residential projects in Ufa and regions. What is customer looking for today?
- Costs optimization in housing: developer’s teams vs outsourcing
- Office property: renovation of soviet period workspaces. How to make them profitable?
- Retail property in post-crisis time: mechanisms for enhancing buyers activity
- Customer preference management relying on the “big data”. Modern software and tools for monitoring, analysis and forecasting
- The “creative economy” phenomenon. Is it a new driver for the real estate market and basis for the effective management?
16:30 – 18:00 Cocktail reception
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 307
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 301
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305
Speakers’ participation in the business program:
+7 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 304