Date: June 25-28, 2015
Venue: Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg – Ligovsky 4*
Address: 61, Ligovskiy pr., St. Petersburg
Alexander Ivanov, CPM ®, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton Corporate Finance.
In 1994 graduated from the Moscow State University. In 1995 he established the Russian Valuation Company, which has become one of the leaders in property valuation market. In 1998 Mr. Ivanov received CPM degree and in 1999 got accreditation of the IREM instructor.
He also has CCIM, RICS and TEGOVA degrees. Mr. Ivanov has wide experience in real estate consulting. He has implemented many investment, valuation, concept design and financing projects.
25.06 – 26.06.2015
MNT402 – Property Maintenance and Risk Management
- Property risk analysis. Importance of maintenance management, risk management techniques, types of insurance coverage, safety and emergency needs and preparations
- Maintenance programs. Maintenance for key facility systems, preventive maintenance, property inspections, maintenance policies and procedures, developing a maintenance budget, communicating with tenants, residents and owners
- Maintenance projects. Strategies for working with contractors, contractor negotiations and the maintenance agreement , capital improvements and replacements
- Conservation. Energy and water conservation strategies, sustainable practices, green building considerations
27.06 – 28.06.2015
FIN402 – Investment Real Estate Financial Tools
- Budgeting and reports. Budgeting basics, types of budges, variance analysis, financial reports
- Cash flow analysis. Pro forma statements, cash flow trends, calculating rates of return
- Capitalization and valuation. Capital, valuation, income capitalization, equity capitalization
- Financial calculations and spreadsheet tools. Tools for financial calculation, percentages, time value of money
- Financing: Financing basics, types of loans, sources of financing, calculating loans and amortization, title theory vs. lien theory, yield maintenance
- Loan analysis. Loan-to-value ratio (LTV%), debt coverage ratio, leverage
+7 (812) 640-60-70
+7 (495) 668-09-37