PROESTATE Events, Academy of Real Estate (ARE) supported by the Government of Leningrad Oblast, the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers and the Construction Weekly newspaper are inviting to the year-opening event Development in Leningrad Oblast
Date and time: February 20, 2018, 10:30 – 15:30
Venue: Ambassador Hotel, Rimskogo-Korsakova Ave, bld. 5-7, St. Petersburg
10:30 – 11:00 Registration of participants
11:00 – 13:00 Part I. Panel discussion: «Development in Leningrad region: opportunities and restrictions for business»
Changes in the real estate industry we are expecting this year will definitely make positive influence on the construction market: the companies will be more transparent and sustainable, the number of unhappy private investors will decrease; they can return their money through the Construction Shareholder Protection foundation.
On the other hand, the reforms will cut the number of developers and the business competition will go down. Not all companies can meet the demands of new legislation. This can lead to the higher cost of shared construction and reduce the scale of residential construction.
What measures will the government take and what should the business be prepared for?
Daria Litvinova, Editor-in-chief, Construction Weekly
- Action plan to abandon shared construction in Russia
- Program «Social facilities instead of taxes». Fine-tuning in real life.
- Delegation of responsibilities. Master plan approval by municipal authorities. Will it work?
- Amendments of FZ-214, which challenge developers
13:00 – 13:30 Coffee break
13:30 – 15:30 Part II. Practical session «Novelties in real estate and construction: trends and forecasts»
Experts will share the strategies and tactics in the changed legal landscape of the real estate market
- Construction Shareholder Protection foundation: what has been enacted on January 1, 2018?
- Critical issues of the new regulation on mandatory property registration
- Bankruptcy regulations versus FZ-214
- Construction of social infrastructure after the new version of FZ-214
*Program is subject to updates
+7 (812) 640-60-70
Sponsors and speakers:
+7 (812) 640-60-70