Date: March, 2019
|Jana Murtola, CPM, Development Director, FM Company Prima Management, St. Petersburg, with more than 50 000 sq.m. commercial properties in operation. Jana has experience in the commercial property management and brokerage since 2004 and has done a number of training courses for Facility Managers. In 2012 Jana successfully passed qualification exams and gained status of official IREM representative and instructor for CPM course in Russia.|
Program for the CPM I course 2019
HRS402 – Human Resource Management Strategy
- Demand planning: requirements for HR, responsibilities, skills and working experience.
- Recruiting: candidates’ qualification, job offers and employment agreements, alternative solutions for HR supply.
- Trainings and staff development: training methods and techniques, promotion at work.
- HR management: motivation, operational efficiency valuation, basic working and reporting principals.
MKL406 – Marketing and Leasing: Office Buildings
- Market analysis: region and district analysis, demographic data and impact of diverse economic factors analysis.
- Marketing plan and strategy: promotion programs and results’ evaluation.
- Leasing strategy: tenants’ optimization, brokerage and commission fee, commercial property leasing agreement issues, potential tenants’ selection, lay-out and space management.
- Tenants’ loyalty maintaining: productive work with reclamations and a winning customer loyalty strategies.
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 303