Christmas Summit Real estate year results in St. Petersburg
Date and time: 14 December 2017, 11:00 – 17:30
Venue: St. Petersburg, Hotel Four Seasons Lion Palace, Voznesensky pr. Bld 1
11:00 – 11:30 Registration of participants
11:30 – 13:30 Year finalization session
Anastasia Yasinskaya, Editor-in-chief «Real Estate and Construction of St. Petersburg»
Mikhail Voziyanov, General Director YIT St. Petersburg, Vice President of the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers
- From private investment to project funding: development scenarios for next years. Will the new residential project stay affordable?
- Change-bringing amendments in the federal and regional legislation. What they mean for the market?
- Live public hearings to be replaced by internet discussion. Pros and cons.
- City plan for creative spaces and opportunities offered to investors
- New services of the Property Fund for developers – steps in the blockchain direction
- Cooperation within industrial parks and motivation for new companies to join
- Investment deals of 2017. Record-breaking number VS decreasing international investment. Will the trend continue? What investment asset qualities St. Petersburg needs to catch up with Moscow?
13:30 – 13:40 Ceremony of award giving to the winner of contest Young Architects in Modern Development 2917
Winners: Daniil and Xenia Veretennikov, graduates of GASU.
Best project Old Good New in the nomination «Renovation of buildings and urban environment».
Main prize: traineeship in the CIE bureau (Amsterdam, the Netherlands).
Award presenters Branimir Medic (de Architekten Cie) and Hans Vesseling, Consul-General of the Netherlands
13:40-14:30 Coffee break
14:39-16:30 Foresight session «Residential property 2018: reserved growth or stagnation?»
Daria Litvinova, editor-in-chief «Construction Weekly»
Vyacheslav Semenenko, General Director MASTER Development
- Marker challenges of 2018. Which companies will have to leave? Alternatives to privately shared construction projects
- Financing alternatives for developers
- Ways to attract new customers in a higher market competition. What are the priorities of people who buy property? What residential formats will be on demand in the coming years?
- Developer’s choice: standard design solutions or individual approach? How to make a unique project at a reasonable cost. International experience
- Innovative approaches to attracting customers and buyers. How to stand out from the rest in the market of attractive commercial proposals?
16:45 – 18:30 Christmas lottery and cocktail
*No translation is provided during sessions
+7 (812) 640-60-70
+7 (921) 323-75-77
+7 (812) 640-60-70
+7 (921) 436-15-97