Christmas Summit. St. Petersburg
Date: December 14, 2017 at 11.00 – 17.30
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, 1, Voznesensky pr., St. Petersburg
Organized by: Academy of Real Estate(ARE), PROESTATE Events, the Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers
11.00 – 11.30 Participants’ registration
11.30 – 13.30 Results of the year session
- Blockchain platform for selling urban residential properties. Are developers interested in using blockchain platforms?
- Changes in the land use and development regulations of St. Petersburg
- Public discussions of urban issues by means of internet: advantages, disadvantages
- Creative urban plan. Draft legislation Fund for development creative spaces of St. Petersburg: opportunities for investors
- Amendments to the Federal Law 214
- Cooperation inside industrial parks. How to stimulate new residents?
- Petersburg Committee for Investment and St. Petersburg state-financed institution Investment Management expanded powers: auctions for development of residential housing for rent and integrated spatial development for economy class residential projects.
13.30-14.15 Coffee break
14.15-16.15 Foresight session: Residential property 2018: moderate growth or stagnation?
- Risks for shared-equity construction in Russia to become outlawed since 2018. What companies will be affected by the Federal Law 214 Amendments? Are there alternative means of funding? Forecast price of residential properties.
- Mechanisms to increase attractiveness of residential projects for competitive market. What aspects are important for apartment buyers? What residential types will be popular in the near future?
- Choice of a developers: standard solutions or individual approach? How to create a unique project with optimal cost? What basic needs do customers have today?
- Innovative methods to attract customers
- Mortgage lending revival. New banking products and alternative mechanisms to stimulate sales.
16.15-17.30 Christmas cocktail
*The program can be updated
+7 (812) 640-60-70
+7 (921) 323-75-77
+7 (812) 640-60-70
+7 (921) 436-15-97