PROEstate Events invites you to annual capacity building conference
Supported by: Guild of Proprty Managers and Developers
Venue: Holiday Inn Moscow Simonovsky, Simonovsky val 2
Time and date: March 19, 2014, 9.30-18.00
Language of event: Russian
- Stages of construction process. Making up your schedule. Step by step plan, financial and time frameworks
- Human factor. Hiring your team: consultants, designers, managers etc.
- Preparing to construct. Analysis of technical possibility of project implementation, expertise, evaluation. When it is not too late to change your project?
- Ensuranse for constuction projects. Risk management
11.30-11.45: Coffee break
11.45 – 13.30: Part II
General contract. Supply. Automatization.
- Choosing your general contractor. Holding a tender: Russian and Western schemes, documentation
- General contractor’s functions. Efficient relations bentween the client, project team, subcontractors, suppliers and other parties
- Supply management
- Automatization of constuction process. Modern solutions for project management
13.30 – 14.30: Lunch
14.30 – 16.00: Part III
Practice: Norms and regultions. Legal aspects. Comissioning
- Norms, regulations, restrictions. Ensuring compliance of your project with all rules
- Force majeurs. Preventing and solving
- Legal services for construction projects. Conflict solving. Expert advice, case studies
- Final stage. Relations with facility management company, commisioning, contractors responsibilities