PROEstate Events supported by the training center Academy of Real Estate, Russian Guild of Property Managers and Developers in partnership with the British Institute of Facilities Management, the British training center Quadrilect and Becar Asset Management are inviting you to the business tour to London.
Dates: April 16-19, 2018
Due to Brexit, European banks and institutions are leaving London. At the same time young ambitious companies are coming to vacant business premises, creating new demand for modern working places and services. In order to stay in market, facility management companies are changing strategies, developing innovative attitudes and managing tactics. The epoch under the global downturn slogan “more for less” gave way to the epoch of competition for the client under the motto “adding value.” According to the new approach, facility management companies are offering more advantages and services retaining the initial budget and they are rewarded by customer loyalty. The interest in British Facility management companies has increased due to the announcement of long-awaited global facility management standards, developed by International Standard Organization ISO. The British Institute of Facility Management BIFM actively participates in the development of mentioned standards.
It took a bit more than half a year for British companies to start implementing and also meeting the new standards. In the era of global competition Russian companies cannot fall behind but should take the lead in global transformations. Join us and keep up the global trends in facility management!
The business tour program will offer
- FM companies in changed conditions: SAAS (Space As A Service) – service instead of square meters, the golden mean of own resources and outsourcing
- FM business in changed conditions: Hard FM and Soft FM
- Co-service for co-working. Organization of services in office hubs
- Technical infrastructure of commercial premises to meet the new demand. Building operating model and management systems.
You will see:
- Luxury class residential premises – private space in the middle of activities
- Renovation projects: old buildings transformation into the “working” commercial property
- New formats of residential property: innovative and affordable
- Eco-friendly skyscrapers as a new standard of office buildings
- Co-working spaces
- Hybrid facilities
- Special training course from the British training center Quadrilect complemented with the international certificate
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 303
8 (495) 651-61-05, ext. 305